Yeah, that's the weird thing about hospitals; everybody gets the standard treatment based on protocols and rules. They didn't even allow my mommy to take her own prenatal vitamins. Probably so they can charge us almost $17 for each(!!!) of their pills. The mafia look like schoolboys compared to those guys. I am so glad I am at home with mommy and daddy now. Oh, the boobies are calling; gotta go back to feeding! Later... :-)
It's funny to see that Lukas is wearing the same hat than Robert and Fleur when they were born in Holland...cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's the weird thing about hospitals; everybody gets the standard treatment based on protocols and rules. They didn't even allow my mommy to take her own prenatal vitamins. Probably so they can charge us almost $17 for each(!!!) of their pills. The mafia look like schoolboys compared to those guys. I am so glad I am at home with mommy and daddy now. Oh, the boobies are calling; gotta go back to feeding! Later... :-)
ReplyDelete